Roadex Thermoplastic (TP) is a high quality road marking material based on hydrocarbon and natural resin, which gives strong weather and wear resistance. The product provides excellent adhesion and its thicker film gives long life than any other road paint. Roadex TP is manufactured conforming to specification AASHTO 249 and BS 3262: Part 1/1989.
|Conforming to British Standard (BS) 3262|
|Drying Time||4 minutes at 30°C||4 minutes at 30°C|
|Pigment Type||Titanium dioxide||Lead Chromate|
|Binder||18-22% by weight||18-22% by weight|
|Luminance Factor||More than 70%||More than 60%|
|Mixing Ratio||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Coverage||3.5 kg/sqm at 1.5 mm thickness||3.5 kg/sqm at 1.5 mm thickness|
|Solvent Cleaner||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Application||By Screed/Spray Machine||By Screed/Spray Machine|
|Glass Beads (Premix)||20% by weight||20% by weight|
|Packing||25 kg||25 kg|
1. Asphalt surface must be dry, free from dust, oil and loose materials.
2. Roadex thermoplastic paint can be applied by screed application at 190°C ± 10°C and spray application at 210°C ± 10°C. Special marking can be applied manually.
3. Roadex TP is heated at 190°C ± 10°C in a pre-heater (Boiler).
4. Roadex TP bags are to be put into the boiler one by one, so the material is melted and mixed properly. The material is allowed to mix for few minutes at temperature of 180°C ± 10°C to give flow able viscosity, before shifting it to application machine.
5. Spray glass beads over the fresh hot marking @ 400-500 gm/sqm.
Packing available in 25 kg HDPE bags. Store under dry, shaded place to attain minimum shelf life of 12 months.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes or inhalation while handling material. Use protective clothing, gloves, masks, goggles etc. to avoid burn. No smoking, no flame, or sparking near the kettle. Environmentally safe No VOC.